Broiling steak in a gas oven is a quick and easy way to cook a steak. Preheat your gas oven to high and place the steak on the top wire rack. Broil for 3-5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is reached.
How To Broil Steak In Gas Oven
Broiling steak in a gas oven is a quick and easy way to cook a steak. Preheat your oven to about 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and then season your steak with salt and pepper. Place the steak on the top wire rack in your oven, and broil for 3-5 minutes per side, or until the desired level of doneness is reached. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
– An oven with a broil setting – Steak (any cut will do, but I prefer ribeye or New York strip) – Salt – Pepper – Olive oil or butter – Aluminum foil
- Season steak with salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to broil setting on high
- Place steak on wire rack set in a baking sheet. broil for 4 to 6 minutes, or until
– Preheat your oven to the broil setting. – Place your steak(s) on the top wire rack in the oven. – Broil your steak(s) for 3-4 minutes per side (6-8 minutes total). – Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take To Cook Steak In Broiler?
It takes about 8 minutes to cook steak in broiler.
How Do You Broil On A Gas Oven?
To broil on a gas oven, you set the oven to broil and place the food on the top wire rack.
How Do I Put My Oven In Broil Mode?
The broil mode on an oven is a high-heat cooking mode used to quickly cook food. The broil mode is located on the top of the oven and typically uses the upper heating element to cook the food.
Broiling steak in a gas oven is easy. Preheat the oven to high and place the steak on the top wire rack. Broil for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer your steak more well-done.