A rice cooker is a convenient appliance that can cook white or brown rice and sometimes other grains. Chicken and rice is a classic dish that can be made in a rice cooker.
How To Cook Chicken In Rice Cooker
There are a few different ways to cook chicken in a rice cooker. The simplest way is to just place the chicken breasts on top of the rice, and then close the lid and cook according to your rice cooker’s instructions. Another way to cook chicken in a rice cooker is to make a simple sauce made of chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, and garlic, and then pour it over the chicken breasts and rice. Finally, you can also cut the chicken into small pieces and cook it
-Rice cooker -Chicken breasts -Salt -Pepper -Olive oil -Garlic cloves -Onion – Chicken broth – White rice
- Once the timer goes off, allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before
- Cook on the “rice” setting
- Add chicken breasts, onion, and garlic to the rice cooker
- Add water or broth to the cooker
– Rinse the chicken breast and trim off any excess fat. – Cut the chicken into small pieces. – In a small bowl, combine the chicken pieces, rice cooker cup of water, soy sauce, and garlic powder. – Pour the mixture into the rice cooker. – Close the lid and cook on the white rice setting. – Once the timer goes off, let the chicken rest in the cooker for 5 minutes before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Cook Raw Chicken With Other Ingredients?
Cooking raw chicken with other ingredients is not recommended, as it can lead to the spread of foodborne illness.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Raw Chicken In A Rice Cooker?
It usually takes around 45 minutes to cook raw chicken in a rice cooker.
Can You Add Raw Chicken To Rice?
It is possible to add raw chicken to cooked rice, but it is not recommended. The chicken can be cooked in the rice cooker along with the rice, or it can be cooked separately and added to the rice just before serving.
Cooking chicken in a rice cooker is a quick and easy way to make a meal. The rice cooker will do all the work for you, and the chicken will be cooked through and juicy.