There are a few things to consider when storing net lights. First, make sure the net light is unplugged. If there are broken or damaged lights, remove them from the strand and discard them. Next, coil the strand around a cardboard tube or wrap it in newspaper. Finally, store the net light in a cool, dry place.
How To Store Net Lights
Net lights can be stored in a variety of ways, depending on the type of net lights you have. If you have standard mini lights that are strung together with a plug, you can store them by unplugging them and wrapping them around a piece of cardboard or newspaper. You can also store them in a large plastic container with a lid. If you have net lights that are battery operated, you can store them by unplugging them and wrapping them around a piece of cardboard or
– Net lights – Zip ties – Storage container
- Find the spot where you would like to hang the net lights and use the included stakes to insert them into the ground
- Plug in the net lights and
- After unboxing, take out the net lights and gently spread them out
– Net lights should be stored in a cool, dry place. – If the net lights are not going to be used for an extended period of time, they should be unplugged and the batteries removed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Store Holiday Net Lights?
There are a few different ways to store holiday net lights. One way is to coil them up and then wrap them in plastic or put them in a bag. Another way is to hang them up using a hanger.
How Do You Store Outdoor String Lights?
There are a few ways to store outdoor string lights. One way is to coil the lights around a piece of PVC pipe. Another way is to wind the lights around a cardboard tube.
How Do You Store Mesh Christmas Lights?
To store mesh Christmas lights, remove them from the strings and coil them into a ball. Store the ball in a zip-top bag or other container.
Net lights are best stored in a cool, dry place.